Friday, August 28, 2015

All Things X, Y, and Z!

It is my final Pacific Northwest ABC summer list of ideas! School starts on Tuesday, so I just made it before summer break ended. ;)

X, Y, & Z Places/Activities in the Pac NW:
* study eXplorers like Lewis and Clark
* Yakima Sportsman Recreation Area (Yakima, WA)
* Mary S. Young State Recreation Area (West Linn, OR)
* Young's River Falls (south of Astoria, OR)
* Youth Outdoor Day (you'll have to search for what day this is held in your state)
* Y restaurants
* zoo (Portland, Tacoma & Seattle each have one)
* Zig Zag Mountain (Mt. Hood area; best in August & September)

Other X, Y, & Z things we'll be doing:
* do something X-tra special for someone
* be your best
* remember zero as meaning there is nothing you can't figure out

The original X is for..., Y is for..., and Z is for... lists include places to go, things to do, foods to eat, Bible verses, and photos from my oldest's ABC photography summer. The pics from my daughter's ABC photography can be seen here.

Thank you for sticking with me this summer! Next year my youngest will be having an ABC photography summer that we're already planning. Please continue to share this blog with your friends. I'm sure I'll find some other randomly overplanned things to post about soon. For now, if you haven't read how all this ABC summer craziness began, read it! Happy new school year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment