Thursday, June 6, 2013

ABC photography summer 2013

My middle child, my only daughter, finished kindergarten a little over a week ago. This causes me to have very mixed feelings. She has grown up so much in the last year. Sigh...

While this blog is mostly centered around the big, blowout ABC summer ideas, I'm also going to share the pics from this summer. For those of you new to my blog, you can check out the original post here to see what in the world I'm talking about.

Alas, we began my little girl's ABC photography this week. I also nanny the two children of a good friend of mine during the summer, so both E (my daughter) and C (my friend's daughter) have been taking photos this week of letters they created using items that begin with said letters. The following pics are their A's, B's, and C's.

The A's were made with almonds, apple slices, and alphabet magnet A's. 





The girls designed B's using balls, buttons, and books (and I loved that of all the books in our home library, they went with the stack of classic Little Golden Books). :)






We all must have been hungry when we decided on props for the C pics. We chose to use chocolate chips, cherries (the little plastic variety from from the cheery game, Hi-ho Cherry-o), and crackers. Then my oldest made one with chess pieces.







I will be posting the few suggestions I have for the quirky letter Q next, and then you can stay tuned for our D, E, and F photos from next week!

P.S. Thank you so much to those of you following my blog and using the suggestions this summer! And thanks for sharing my link with others. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment