Sunday, June 16, 2013

DEF pics 2013

I don't remember where the last couple weeks have gone! How can it be the end of Father's Day already?

Last week, E created and took pics of the letters D, E, and F.

The first D was comprised of E's favorite stuffed dogs (she has quite the assortment). Too bad she didn't turn Henry so he was facing the camera. ;)


This D is all of E's dance shoes. Her first (and she says, last) recital was last weekend.


Obviously, this E was made of eggs. We go through a LOT of eggs each week in this family, so I'm glad we had enough left to make this!



This E is made up of some of my earrings.


I had to take this pic for E since she is in it. This is her BFF, her BFF's older sister, and E, making an F of friends at the local sprayground.


And this is our lame fork F. :)


*For those new to my blog, check out the beginnings of ABC Summers here.*


No comments:

Post a Comment