Saturday, July 4, 2015

All Things J

We have two adorable nephews named Justus and Jamison. We're SO happy that we are able to see them for our July 4th jamboree! :)

J Places/Activities in the Pac NW:
* Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve (Hillsboro)
* Jamison Square "Tidal" Fountain (Portland)
* Jantzen Beach Super Center 1921 Carousel 
* Japanese Garden (Portland)
* Jenne Butte Park (Gresham)
* John Day Fossil Beds Visitor Center (Kimberly, OR)
* John's Incredible Pizza (Beaverton)
* Jorgenson Woods Neighborhood Park (Vancouver)
* Jurgens Park (Tualatin)
* J restaurants in the Portland area

Other J Activities we'll be doing:
* Visit Joy, the llama/alpaca at Son Rise Ranch
* Have a play date with our friend Joshua

The original J is for... list includes places to go, things to do, foods to eat, Bible verses, and pictures from my oldest's ABC photography summer. Photos from my daughter's ABC photography summer can be seen here

Please feel free to share my blog with others! Be sure to read about the beginning of my ABC summer adventure. I will kick off my K ideas as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment