Friday, June 26, 2015

All Things I

Interestingly, we just finished up our first I day of this summer! We were in the car all day beginning our road trip back to Iowa. Oddly enough, at dinner tonight in the small CA town of Crescent City (in the Redwood National Forest), we met four women who were native Iowans and even graduated from the University of Northern Iowa, which is our alma mater. What are the chances???

I Places/Activities in the Pac NW:
* Ibach Park (Tualatin)
* Ice Harbor Lock & Dam (east of Pasco)
* IKEA (even children love shopping there... and they have cheap hot dogs!)
* Indian Point Loop hike (Columbia Gorge)
* International Selkirk Loop (long scenic byway encompassing OR, WA & BC)
* Into the Wild Equine Adventures (horse riding in the Santiam Forest)
* I restaurants around Portland

More I things we'll be doing:
* Inside Out (the movie)
* inviting over someone new

The original I is for... list includes places to go, things to do, foods to eat, Bible verses, and pictures from my oldest's ABC photography summer. As I went back to this list, I saw that I had written it on a snowy February day. Today we drove through 110° temps in southern OR. Crazy! Photos from my daughter's ABC summer can be seen here.

Please feel free to share my blog with friends and read the beginning of my ABC summer story. Just wait for J ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment