Monday, July 22, 2013

PQR pics 2013

Nearing the end of the alphabet... not losing creativity (yet)!

The pepperoni P:


The puzzle pieces P (now, I would have just randomly selected puzzle pieces and laid them out to look like a P... My children, however, were creative enough to actually connect the pieces into a P!):


The queens Q:


The (baby) quilts Q:


The Q-Tips Q:


The raisins R:


And the rocks R:


I don't know about you, but we only have three more full weeks of summer break here. :( So, I'll be wrapping up E's alphabet photography summer sooner than I'd like. We're making S, T, and U this week. Next week will be V, W, & X. The final full week of summer break will be Y & Z. Where has the time gone?!? Wah, wah, wah.

*For those new to my blog, check out the beginnings of ABC Summers here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment