Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Eating our Es

Since my children have been denied the pleasure of English muffins, we made individual pizzas with them last Friday. I counted this as a new recipe, too, since I had to look up how long and at what temp to bake them. Oddly enough, only my picky little guy liked them! The older two ate them, but didn't really enjoy them.

The kiddos couldn't all agree on a food they all liked that starts with an E. So, on Monday for breakfast #1 & #2 had eggs and #3 had the last English muffin. I had intended to get some edamame to snack on (believe it or not, they will all eat it), but completely forgot.

Our E treat was Edy's ice cream (thanks to my friend Lisa, who brought it over for my birthday last week). I let the kids make s'mores sundaes with it. It was French Vanilla ice cream, marshmallow topping, dark chocolate chips, and Annie's graham bunnies. Everyone loved it. :)

*For those new to my blog, check out the beginnings of ABC Summers here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment