Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Eating our Ts

I can't believe we're nearing the end of the alphabet, but I realize that all of our IA peeps have already started back to school! We have two more weeks of summer break to enjoy here, so I'm not complaining.

Last week we ate (plate) tacos, toast, and Tootsie Rolls... all foods that are much loved in our home.

I couldn't find a T food that I wanted the children to try for the first time, so we improvised and tried a local pizza bistro Friday night. It's called Twilight Pizza and it was tasty.

Monday I made Tator Tot Casserole. Definitely not a new food in this home, but I did try a slightly different recipe. Nothing too out of the ordinary, but it hit the spot!

Yesterday and today are U food days and the rest of the week will be V foods, and we didn't find a lot of either, so I may post those letters together.

*For those new to my blog, check out the beginnings of ABC Summers here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment