Friday, June 19, 2015

All Things H

Happy summer break to us! My family is off to a fun start on our ABC summer. We celebrated the letter C today and made these cool Crayon canvas art pieces.



H Places/Activities in the Pac NW:
* Hall of Mosses Trail (Olympic National Park)
* Helen Bernhard Bakery (Portland)
* Hells Canyon National Recreation Area (this is in ID, but worth the road trip)
* Heritage Park (Camas)
* High Desert Museum (Bend)
* hiking... ANYWHERE
* Hoh Rainforest (Olympic National Park)
* Hopworks Urban Brewery (or HUB - family-friendly brew pub in Portland)
* Horseshoe Basin Trail (WA, near the Canada border)
* hot air balloons (festivals in Tigard late June and Albany in August)
* Hot Lips Pizza (Portland)
* Hoyt Arboretum (Portland)
* Hult Center for Performing Arts (Eugene)
* Hyland Woods Natural Area (Beaverton)
* other H restaurants around Portland

More H things we'll be doing:
* be a hero by looking out for others
* horseback riding

The original H is for... list includes places to go, things to do, foods to eat, Bible verses, and photos from my oldest's ABC photography summer. Photos from my daughter's ABC summer can be found here.

Please feel free to share my blog with others and check out the beginning of my ABC summer story! I will be giving you the inside scoop on I ideas soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment