Thursday, June 11, 2015

All Things F

Forgive me... It's been an entire week since my last post!

F Places/Activities in the Pac NW:
* Fairy Falls (Mt. Rainier National Park)
* Fallen Leaf Lake (Camas)
* Finnegan's Toys & Gifts (Portland)
* Fir Point Farms (Aurora, OR)
* Firehouse Subs
* Firstenburg Community Center (Vancouver)
* Fisher Basin Community Park (Vancouver)
* food carts in downtown Portland (The Grilled Cheese is my favorite)
* Forest Home Park (Camas)
* Forest Park for hiking (Portland)
* Forestry Center (Portland)
* Fort Casey, WA
* Fort Laramie, OR
* Fort Rock Cave (Fort Rock, OR)
* Fort Stevens State Park (Hammond, OR)
* Fort Vancouver National Historic Site (Vancouver)
* Fort Warden, WA
* Fossil, OR (Paleo Lands Institute)
* Dorothy Fox Elementary playground (Camas)
* other F restaurants around Portland

More F things we'll be doing:
* family fun nights
* fort (building one indoors)
* friends (spending time with them)

The original F is for... list includes places to go, foods to eat, things to do, Bible verses, and photos from my oldest's ABC photography summer. Photos from my daughter's ABC photography can be found here.

As always, please feel free to share my blog with friends and be sure to read the beginning of my ABC summer story.  Get a glance at G ideas next!

No comments:

Post a Comment